Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rajini's hand written letter to his fans after discharging from Singapore hospital

http://ranarajini.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Rajni-Hand-written-letter.bmp

http://ranarajini.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/rajini_discharged-300x225.jpg
Super star Rajinikanth, who was discharged from Singapore hospital earlier this week and has been resting in Singapore, has written a letter to his fans thanking them for all their prayers and well wishes during his treatment.
Four page Hand-Written letter by Rajini was released to media today.
Translation of Rajini’s Letter to his fans below:
After being discharged from Hospital, When I take pen and paper to write to my loving fans, I really dont know what to write, and I am searching for words.
After thanking the Tamilnadu CM Miss. Jayalalitha, who assured all aid and co-operation for my treatment, and after talking to my ever loving friend, ex.CM Mr. Karunanithi, I am talking to you my fans.
I am sorry for not talking to you my fans first. Even in this scientific world, before playing any game, they decide by spinning the coin to decide the one to play first. Spinning alone is human’s work, deciding whether it will be head or tail is in the hands of God.
In my game, Though I had money, science, medicine and world’s best doctors in one side, I beleive 100% that it was the other side, which had all your prayers, pujas, homams and fastings only saved me.
You have shown to the world how much people love rajini has, I am recovering well now only because of your love and all your pooja’s you did treating me as your elder brother, younger brother, friend, and one in your family.
I wont forget your love for ages, and I dont have words to say thanks to you all. Hereafter my only aim is to make you all happy.
Very soon, I will appear in ‘Rana’ to make you all happy. I pray to God for all your well being.
Always yours,
Rajini
15/6/2011.
www.charmingindians.blogspot.com news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment