Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shahrukh Khan is worried about ‘Ra.One’

Indian actor Shahrukh Khan, arrival for press ...Image via WikipediaAsk him whether he is scared about his sci-fi thriller Ra.One, and the superstar will say, he is not scared but worried about the movie’s reception. Shahrukh Khan hopes and prays people like and enjoy Ra.One.

Ra.One will hit the theatres this Diwali on October 26, and as the release date is moving closer, the badshah Khan is having sleepless nights. Recently at a press meet, when he was asked about the fate of his film, Shahrukh said, “I don’t fear... if I am scared then I won’t be able to do films... or say act or produce films. Those who fear will not be able to work. I am not scared but I am worried. I just hope everyone likes and enjoys the film.”

Later he added, “I am not scared to act...I am not scared to make movies as I was born to do that. There is a worry, but I do not fear.”

Obviously, he is a fearless Khan, otherwise who could have ever imagined producing a film on such a big scale and introducing an Indian superhero who doesn’t wear a mask.

According to Shahrukh, Ra.One is the modern, new age technology version of our mythological “Raavan”, who was a mixture of ten different evil characters. Shahrukh is essaying the role of G.One or better say “Jeevan”, a superhero who saves the mankind from Ra.One’s torment. Through this film, Khan wants to prove that Indian superheroes can also be as cool as the international ones.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment