Monday, August 29, 2011

Britney Spears, she is a beautiful angel / Photo Gallery/ Stills


Britney Spears, she is a beautiful angel / Photo Gallery/ Stills

Britney Jean Spears (December 2, born in 1981) is an American recording artist and entertainer. McComb, Mississippi, born in Kentwood, Louisiana grew from the Britney Spears, landing an acting role in the stage productions and television shows, began as a child. In 1997 he signed to Jive Records and his first album in 1999 ... Baby One More Time was released. In its first decade in the music industry, she continues to lead the most publicized personal life, an important figure in popular music and popular culture, but. His first two albums and tracks were installed as a pop icon and "Oops ... I Did It Again!" The international number one hits "... Baby One More Time" and became the sales records. Spears were credited with influencing the revival of teen pop in the 1990s.

















Throughout his career, both as influences on his work as a telling Spears, singer, dancer and stage presence in a way, has drawn frequent comparisons to Madonna and Janet Jackson. He is an inspiration for the name of Michael Jackson. According to Spears: "I was young, I know, I'm Janet Jackson and Madonna, you know, like ... people saw me as a major inspirations were, but I have my own identity I know who .. You know. "Madonnastyle 2002 book by Carol Clerk, he was quoted as saying.”I was a kid potirunte been a huge fan of Madonna, in fact, until I noticed she's the person I really, really want. A legend like Madonna."

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment