Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Actress Sneha speaks about Aravanis ta mmil

sneha_snehaAravanis from Tamilnadu, Andhra, Kerala and Mumbai participated in the meet, wearing different types of costumes and stunning everyone.

This function Thirunangai Sangamam took place for the past 3 days at the Salem Nehru Kali Arangham. Yesterday was the concluding day and Miss India 2010 was chosen. That is 37 year old Sabitha from Mumbai. Actress Sneha crowned her Miss India 2010 and presented her with a memento. Manimekalai from Salem and Ramya got the 2nd and 3rd places respectively.
Sneha spoke at the function:

“I like the Thirunangais. I was born in Mumbai. When I was small, my mother would invite the Thirunangais to put drishti for me. People invite the Thirunangais and honor them as well as invite them to bless a newborn. They are in no way inferior to anyone. I like their self confidence. They must be given their rightful place in society. Instead of making fun of them, we must encourage them.”www.charmingindians.blogspot.com
news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment