Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chandra is upset because she is being called glamour doll,sexy gals

www.charmingindians.blogspot.com
news, kollywood, movies


Bollywood actress Neetu Chandra has acted in the Tamil films Yaavarum Nalam and Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai.

While speaking to the media she said,” I am currently acting in a Hindi film titled Apartment. I am donning the role of a college student staying in the hostel. Many are telling that I have acted glamorously in a bathing scene. It is not like that.
There will be no vulgarity in this scene. Nobody wears a sari and bathe. There is a dress for that. I have worn that dress and acted in the bathing scene. Keeping this in mind I don’t want people calling me that I am a glamour actress. I am currently not acting in any Tamil cinema. I am waiting for a good offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment