Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sexy Kamalini Mukherjee’s desire and Dream


kamalini-mukherjeeKamalini Mukherjee has expressed her desire to wield the megaphone. “It’s my dream to direct a film. Though my concentration at present is on acting, I would direct a movie in the future,” she says.
The ‘Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu’ actress, who is making a comeback in Tamil film industry with ‘Kuttrapirivu’, a movie starring Srikanth and Prithviraj in lead roles, says, “I am learning the nuances of directing on the sets of each and every movie I act.” On ‘Kuttrapirivu’, she says, “I play the role of a college girl who becomes a school teacher after completing the studies. I had to come out with two different body languages since the role demanded it.”
Saying she is currently doing a guest role in the Telugu remake of ‘Aptha Rakshaka’, a sequel to ‘Chandramukhi’, Kamalini adds: “I don’t find anything odd to do guest roles. Why should I bother as long as my character gets enough importance like the one I did in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu?”
www.charmingindians.blogspot.com news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment