Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vivek speaks to media good

Comedian Vivek spoke to the media yesterday evening. He said,” I made by debut in the film Manathil Urudhi Vendum in 1987. I am completing 23 years today in the field of cinema.
I don’t have the background of cinema family or godfather to lift me up. But during these 23 years the print media and other media have been a great support for me. This is the unforgettable truth.
You people have pinpointed my good things as well as my faults. When the situation is like this, I made a comment some six months back on an issue which hurt your feelings. I realized this very later on. When my well wishers pointed about this, I felt very bad.
Only after realizing my fault, I gave my explanation and also apologized for the same. Even in a recent interview in a TV channel, I said that the only people that I should thank as well as express my regrets are the press people.
I have decided not to comment or hurt the feelings of other people at any cost. Magane En Marumagane in which I have acted is to be released shortly. This film is directed by T P Gajendran. I have also acted like the late Surili Rajan in the film Vaada.
I am also currently acting in the films Maapillai, Kandha, Utthamaputhiran, Singam, Bale Pandiya and Bhavani. In my forthcoming films, I want to emphasize through my comedy about global warming, water problems and decline of agriculture.
I also want the Government to declare October 15th which is the birthday of former President Abdul Kalam as Students Day because he was the one who was the guide and brought a great vision  to the youngsters. www.charmingindians.blogspot.com
news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment