Friday, April 23, 2010

Comedian Vaiyapuri turns hero 2010

www.charmingindians.blogspot.com news, kollywood, movies,
Vaiyapuri_300Vaiyapuri made his debut in the film Ilaya Ragam some 15 years back. He has acted more than 200 films in various languages. He will be doing a lead role in a film. While speaking to the media, he said,” Many are asking me whether I am donning a role of a transgender.
It is true. I am donning this role in Raavan directed by Manirathnam. I am acting as the friend of Priyamani in this film. Acting as a transgender was a different experience. In the same way, I have donned the role of cowboy in the film Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam wherein my sideburns and mustache meet.
I have learnt horse riding and gun shooting for this film. I am eager to do the hero role. A director came and told me a story. I agreed to do the lead role. But he threw a bomb by saying that there should be another hero to support me and he wanted me to get his call sheet.
I declined this offer. Now P Vasu’s assistant Devendran has told me a story which I liked. The announcement regarding me becoming hero will come shortly. I am also donning the second hero role in a Malayalam film Kalyanamam Kalyanam.
In Tamil, I am acting in 15 films including Kola Kolaya Mundhrika, Kanagavel Kaaka, Body Guard remake, Vellore Mavattam, Chikku Bukku and Bale Pandiya. In Ninavil Nindraval I am donning five kinds of getups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment