Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pooja says don’t believe rumours2010.


pooja“I will continue to work in films from June. Please do not believe rumours that I am to quit acting”, says actress Pooja.
Pooja made her debut in Tamil films opposite Madhavan in ‘Je Je’. There was a recent rumour in the media that Pooja is to wed soon and after that she would not return to her acting career. Pooja says she never said such a thing.
“I will continue to act in films. After ‘Naan Kadavul’, I decided that I will do good films only if the character I play is good. I have turned down at least 15 offers. My parents are getting on in age and I have a 90 year old grandma. It’s my responsibility to take care of them.
So, I’m just taking some time off to take care of them and be with them. My father wants to see me married. To make my parents happy, I agreed to and I gave them time till June to find a bridegroom for me. But after June, I will resume acting. I will soon make a formal announcement about the new film I will be acting in.  Without even checking with me, it has been reported falsely in the media that I have given up acting altogether. There is no truth in that”, clarifies Pooja.
www.charmingindians.blogspot.com
news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment