Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer tips from Actress2010


summerSummer heat is an allergy to actors and actresses. They concentrate on their food and dresses to escape this heat. They take shelter in the AC caravan to escape from the heat. Some of the actresses had given tips to escape from this heat.
Trisha said,” I can’t bear the heat of the summer. I will be waiting for the summer to go and winter to come. During the summer I become very tired. To manage this heat I bathe three times a day. I will be careful about my food habits. My mother will prepare specific foods. Especially she will not add green chillies in the food preparation. Instead she will add pepper. There will be no masala in the food preparation during the summer days.”
Thamanna said,” During hot summer, I get very angry. Sun is not suitable for my body. My face will become dull. As far as possible I will stand in the shade. I will keep cap and umbrella. During summer I do not feel like eating. So I drink fruit juices, water melon juice and butter milk in large quantity.”
Mamta Mohandas said,” During summer there will ne lot of stalls in the streets selling cool drinks. But if we drink these, our throat will be spoilt. So I never drink cool drinks instead I drink tender coconut water which is good for health as well as good for skin.”
Genelia said,” I don’t like to be in AC always. I am not scared of summer. So many people are working in the hot sun. They are carrying heavy loads. So many people are having shops in the platform and doing business in the hot sun. Seeing them, the fear of summer goes away from me. When I go out I apply sunscreen lotions, wear sun glasses and use cotton dresses.www.charmingindians.blogspot.com
news, kollywood, movies,

0 comments:

Post a Comment