Friday, August 20, 2010

A little chat with Poonam Kaur01

Poonam-KaurPoonam Kaur who is soft and fresh has come to Tamil cinema like another Thamanna. We had a chat with her.


Born in ?


Hyderabad


Studied?


Fashion technology in Delhi


Likes?


Modeling and cinema


Cinema chance?


I got the cinema chance when I was modeling


Debut film?


Telugu film titled Oru Adisiyam


Happiness?


When I got the best supporting artist award.


Tamil cinema debut?


I had acted in Nenjirukkum Varai. Now I am acting in Prakash Raj’s Payanam


Latest irritation?


When I was removed from a Malayalam film since I could not pronounce Malayalam properly. Has anybody been removed for not pronouncing Tamil properly?


Drinking?


I swear that I drink only juice


Diet?


No dieting. I eat anything I like


Hobby?


Shopping like all other actresses. I like to sleep very well but I don’t get the time.


Kodambakkam?


It is like a mine. Lots of people are working hard. It is very energetic. They are giving golden hits.


Romance?


It is divine. I like it. After winning in cinema I will think about romance and marriage.



Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment